Have you ever purchased music online? Have you been frustrated because
your MP3 player wouldn't support the DRM copy-protection format? Problem solved!
Just import protected WMA and M4P music files or protected AA and M4B audio book
files into Tunebite. Tunebite plays your files in the background using High-Speed Digital
Dubbing, automatically records them while they are playing, and saves the recordings as
unprotected MP3, WMA or OGG files that can be played on almost any device.
The conversion of DRM-protected music is reliable due to the intuitive interface
using just a few mouse clicks is what PC-Magazine wrote about the RapidSolution Software
tool. It is the ideal and legally solution for creating private copies of copy-protected
files remove DRM.
Tunebite's Music Manager brings you fully-automatic population of ID3 tags, album
cover artwork and lyrics, a CD burning function, mobile device synchronization and
intuitive file folder administration functionality. Now is the time to get rid of all your
problems you have when not being able to listen to your favorite music while on the way.
Or get a free tune bite download
Tune bite: Feature-rich, incredible price
- TAutomatically records copy-protected music while it is being played in the Windows
Media Player Apple
iTuneslayer; automatically saves recordings in unprotected, digital quality
MP3, OGG and WMA formats.
- Tunebite leverages High Speed Digital Dubbing for turbo-speed recording.
- Supports listening to other music during the recording process, independent from sound
- Recognizes when music is being played and automatically records it (background mode).
- Automatically configures recording levels and devices.
- Supports automatically recording large volumes of music (batch mode).
- Automatically saves track title, artist and album name (ID3 tag compatible).
- Records using the standard volume level of the entire music collection (normalization).
- Allows music tracks to be saved in various folders based on artist and album.
- Displays the optimum recording level on an oscilloscope monitor while recording.
- 600 MHz CPU
- Windows XP x32, Windows XP x64, Windows Vista x32, Windows Vista x64,
Windows 7, Windows 7 x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows MediaPlayer